Code of Conduct for Minecraft Server Owners on FindMCServer.com
Effective Date: July 10th, 2023
1. Respect and Inclusivity
- Treat all players, regardless of their background, with respect and kindness.
- Do not engage in any form of discrimination, harassment, or bullying.
- Create an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and valued.
2. Fair Gameplay
- Provide a fair and balanced gameplay experience for all of your server's players.
- Do not use cheats, hacks, or spoofs (vote or player counts) to gain an unfair advantage while manipulating the search results on this site.
- Promote a level playing field for all users and do not encourage others to attempt to cheat, hack, or spoof content on this website.
- Do not encourage the use of or provide copies of cracked or pirated versions of Minecraft to your players.
3. Compliance with Minecraft EULA and MUG
- Ensure that your server complies with the Minecraft End User License Agreement (EULA) and Minecraft Usage Guidelines (MUG).
- Respect and follow the rules and guidelines set by Mojang Studios.
- Understand and follow the laws and regulations of your country, territory, region, or State.
- You can learn more about the MUG and EULA at https://aka.ms/MCUsageGuidelines
4. Clear and Transparent Communication
- Clearly communicate the rules and guidelines of your server to all players.
- Respond promptly and courteously to player inquiries and concerns, as well as messages or emails sent by Mojang Studios AB or GamerSafer, Inc. in relation to your server listing on this site.
- Regularly check your server's official contact email for important messages from players, parents, Mojang Studios AB, and GamerSafer.
5. Safety and Security
- Take necessary measures to protect the privacy and safety of your players.
- Implement appropriate moderation tools and measures to prevent and address any form of inappropriate behavior.
- Report and/or take action against any instances of hacking, cheating, or other malicious activities.
6. Support and Cooperation
- Support and cooperate with the administrators and staff of our Minecraft server listing website.
- Respond promptly to any requests for information or assistance.
- Work together to maintain a positive and thriving community.
- Do not falsely report other servers for abuse or spam our reporting tools using other means.
- If you have a negative experience on a server listed on this site, attempt to contact them directly to resolve the conflict. You may report a server for misleading or inappropriate content on this site to us at https://findmcserver.com/contact, or if you would like to report a EULA or MUG violation to Mojang you may do so at https://aka.ms/mce-reportserver
7. Responsible Advertising
- Advertise your server in a respectful and appropriate manner.
- Avoid spamming or misleading advertising tactics.
- Ensure that your server's description and information accurately represent the actual gameplay experience.
ABOUT THE SERVER LIST
Crafted by the Minecraft community, these expansive multiplayer servers each bring a unique flavor of excitement. Explore FindMCServer.com to find a community-managed Minecraft server that resonates with you; every server here is vetted to ensure it aligns with the Official Minecraft Community Guidelines, with Badges awarded to servers that show a higher commitment to player safety. Whether you're searching by game type, style, or other criteria, there's likely a server tailored to your age and play preferences.
It's important to understand that if a server is listed here or has earned Badges that is not a guarantee of safety. Online safety requires constant parental involvement and child education.
© 2019-2023, GAMERSAFER, Inc. All rights reserved. GAMERSAFER trademarks are registered in the US.
© 2023 Mojang AB. TM Microsoft Corporation.